Welcome Harry I bet that 22RR800 cost a lot of Guilders back in the 1970s. From the photos I am guessing that the AM and FM tuning are separate.
:worship::nodding::worship::nodding::worship::nodding::worship: "The Car You Always Promised Yourself" according to Ford. This is the one I was...
Those Ford Probes are doing well. According to this site https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=ford+probe&commit=Search there are only 563...
Good to hear that your patience paid off. From your comment I am guessing that this is Marantz's famous "Champagne Gold". On my screens it looks...
Yes, the postage is always the problem. There is no way of getting that back after the item has gone somewhere and come back. A lose situation for...
As the photo is copyright scroll down to the second (black and white) photo in this article...
Have you tried complaining to the seller? My Ebay feedback isn't that high yet I guard it, and have been quick to offer people a reduction if...
There were quite a few exceptions. My Philips Roller 2 Radio cassette from the late 1980s (I bought it new in 1989) was made in Austria. A few...
Thanks for that. I was about buy a DVD with a few of these on but this seems to be better and free. Just had a quick look at one (Dec 1984) in...
A couple of questions. Are you supposed to make a model of your design and if so is it supposed to work ? Personally I think a Walkman is a poor...
That sounds like a good idea. From experience in building power supplies you don't need a very big or powerful fan to reduce temperatures a lot. I...
Electronics hates heat as explained in the first paragraph of this....
I have never seen this model before. However the styling is very mid eighties Akai. Alot of their other HiFis components used the same colour...
Both the speakers and the Sanyo logo are both more stylish than some black curved speakers with the new logo I bought about five years later....
But quite a reasonable investment. I was reading an article on Classic Cars which said that the ones that have appreciated the most were the ones...
The only thing I ever bought in Rumbelows was the Mitsubishi VCR mentioned in another thread which cost me £340 back in Dec 1984. I had hoped to...
A few weeks ago someone was saying they wouldn't pay £1000 for an M90. The Smash Hits pages don't show a date but as Wham! includes Dee C Lee I...
I would have liked to take one of Banarama with me. The trouble was Andrew Ridgeley got their first. p.s I like the smallest and lightest...
And another [ATTACH] Not only do I have the Sharp WQ-T-282E (possibly the only one in the world with Alpine speakers) I saw "Formerly of Bucks...
Playback only hence no need for meters or a Record Level Control. Regarding remote controls they were an expensive extra back then. You want a...
Separate names with a comma.