Since Philips designed the compact cassette for dictation machines it started out as mono. I may be wrong but I would guess mono decks would...
There was a link to an Ebay buy it now listing for a "Mercury" brand modulator....
No. The first modulator I showed should allow you to connect any modern video kit to your Panasonic TR1200G. Having said that I haven't tried that...
Having the model number is useful. I just looked in the online manual and found "The RF cable cannot be used for showing pictures from the DVD...
While you are waiting for Dave's answer a couple of ideas: To play through the antenna socket either buy a modulator or use one built into a VCR...
I pointed out in a couple of threads on the Hoopla platform that in 1979 you could buy a new Tomos moped for £200, (special offer price today...
Thanks for that. You couldn't get more 1970s than this one :smileycool: http://wegavision.pytalhost.com/Sanyo/1971-72/01.jpg
An interesting collection and photos. With regards to the different brands in different countries I don't think anyone would have dared to try and...
Welcome We could have done with you in a discussion a few weeks ago about: How easy is it to change the laser in a CD player ? Is the change...
Superlew is correct that the car was Japanese. As a bigger clue here is a picture of the interior. Just like with 1980s Boomboxes the designers...
I hope it is as good as you remember it to be.
Going completely off topic, the best concert I have been to was Kylie, just about when she released Light Years and before a video with some gold...
Since we seem to have a car stereos thread going; guess the car from its speakers. [ATTACH] I think they designed the back seat around the...
Great clean up it looks brand new. An impressive number of Shortwave bands for a boombox too.
Regarding speakers, back on the Hoopla platform someone posted some pictures of how they fitted new Alpine car speakers into a GF777. Google...
It looks like the back of a spaceship....
I wonder if there are any modern cars it would fit in ? I don't think I could find room for a single unit in my 2013 Golf. I reckon I could have...
I'm surprised it worked but I doubt if you have done any damage. Running a 230V box off 110V is equivalent to running it off very flat batteries....
You youngsters with their fancy gear :shock My first car back in 1981 was a MK1 Ford Escort which didn't even come with a radio. I very quickly...
I agree. That looks quite repairable. Back when most CBs were illegal in the UK I bought (from a Police charity who were selling them for parts...
Separate names with a comma.