To stick within your budget of £30 I think you will have to look around locally and see what is available. If buying from a distance on Ebay you...
The key question is does JMJ still play the Eminent 310 Unique ? It might be a 45 year old design but hasn't been bettered. p.s Did anyone else...
Do you any kind of test meter ? If so check that the expected voltage is on the motor wires when you press play etc. If it is the motpr is...
I have been wondering what is inside. You mention that you have changed the amp but does it still have a record deck and records in there ? It...
That was quick. There isn't a prize but you win the Kudos of being the first to answer. According to RadioMuseum...
I have just watched Top of the Pops - The Story of 1983 and one of the videos they showed was this [MEDIA] Summary - The Style Council go...
The obvious difference is that the 950 has LED VU meters while the 945 has old fashioned meters. LED meters were a big thing back in the late...
Welcome to the Forums. Nice pictures of a nice looking Sanyo. It proves that you don't need to spend a fortune to get some interesting boxes.
Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to make one working box out of the two faulty ones. I fully understand if you don't want to...
The px287 is very recent - 2002 according to this Amazon page https://www.amazon.de/Aiwa-HS-PX827-tragbarer-Kassettenspieler-silber/dp/B000068RLC...
I have noticed on both this site and others that the Russians really like vintage audio gear. I guess that when it was new it was really difficult...
Its in a 1986 advert (bottom right) for a bargain £79.90. That was low enough for my Father (who always liked a bargain) to get one. Amusing that...
It might be worth checking out the latest Sonicstage software http://stereo2go.org/forums/threads/minidisc-small-collection.301/ If not the only...
Try Kapton tape. It is widely used in electronics manufacture. 952 ebay listings for it today
Welcome Sergi Always good to have some technical expertise on the site. A common question is who can fix my Boombox or Walkman.
Thanks for the answer Dave. I have only just read tis as I'm currently on holifay in Lanzarote. I had to check what a MB60 is. I have the...
Congratulations, both on your Marriage and the Sanyo. It goes to show that ther will always be occasions when a portable P.A. is required.
Happy New Year Everyone. I don't think I can outdo Alex's smileys ;)o_O
Marie looks so beautiful in that photo. I'm afraid that time has been very cruel to her (she is actually lucky to be alive). Paul Hardcastle 19...
A couple of interesting concepts above Thinking practically my guess is that the tooling cost for the Phantom would be way too high for a small...
Separate names with a comma.