Most members here are pretty forgiving, I doubt you'd get any attitude. We all started somewhere. Good luck with your repairs, some of these can...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum!
I didn't see it on archive.org, there's some similar models floating around, try some of these sources.......
Good luck with your repairs, there's only a handful of people left that know these units well, luckily they are very collectable.
Cool box, good luck with the sale!
I'll look at it tonight if I have time and see If I can help out.
Ronald, can you post a link to the listing? Can you direct message me your location?
Great find! The corrosion on the speakers might have to stay, it's difficult to remove. The components can be unscrewed and the case/front plate...
Welcome! I've found a ton of equipment locally, keep your eyes open and always ask if there's any more. Just this year I bought a boombox from...
I love it! I can't tell if it's tape or wire and is it real? We get one of the seasons on Prime, I'll have to figure out which one it is and...
Anytime I see made in Taiwan or Hong Kong, I assume it's "a la carte" meaning they buy from different suppliers and then one company puts all the...
Over 300,000 views!!! Feel free to post any cool stuff for sale, try to also post a photos, some of this stuff will be very hard to find in the...
I can't remember if this was the guy, his was built like an organ, here's some cool stuff on Make's Website for a basic Mellotron....
Andy Warhol schlepping TDK Tapes [MEDIA]
I just watched this video on YouTube, might be your issue.... [MEDIA]
Welcome to the forum! You should look up the member from a few years back, he made a giant mellotron with a bunch of Walkmans.
It's really hard to find anything on GE's Boomboxes, this is the first I've heard of the SSC. You might be able to find more information in the...
Separate names with a comma.