Found over on X a cool Sony Ad but it's cut off, sorry..... [ATTACH]
Found over on X with the following description, I think Haruko is the young lady (singer) that's in the photos. Anybody have both the CS-J21 and...
Found over on Waldo Kanto's X Feed, the original box and literature for the cool little AIWA CS-M1 [ATTACH]
If I had to guess, around $300 USD....
Found on X, not sure of the date but it has to be around 1970, from a National Panasonic Catalog. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought this was neat, found over on Twitter, "X" [ATTACH]
AIWA Strasser HD-X1 [ATTACH]
Wow, this is huge, anybody own a National Panasonic TR-512F? [ATTACH]
Sony TCD-D3 from 1990 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic R-70 from the mid 70's, everyone had this or a knock off of it back then. [ATTACH]
The Pioneer Studio Boy Project S101 from 1982, I've always loved (through photos) these hybrid stereo systems that are super rare over here. I...
I posted the full page in Boombox Archaeology, from 1982, another very rare deck. It show how expensive this format was, I'm sure most people...
1982, thanks AB388! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some cool products in 1982, thanks AB388! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Somebody did a graduate paper on the Walkman......
Welcome to the forum!
Great I couldn't find the sell price........
I wonder if the seller knows it's a knock-off? It is neat with the early Sony Design and how recognizable that is.
Promotional Sony Radio, at least that's what the ad says, more like a knock-off https://www.ebay.com/itm/296753629991? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't remember this one but it looks interesting with photos of the merchandising https://www.ebay.com/itm/402938936262? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.