Walkman Transformer https://www.ebay.com/itm/135338205730? [ATTACH]
FM Walkman https://www.ebay.com/itm/395718755092? [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman Tape https://www.ebay.com/itm/315442598667? [ATTACH]
Another "Walkman" find [ATTACH]
Newark makes a showing with Huhh Yeah!, I like the glasses. https://www.newarkbrewing.com/ [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1/2 the fun is listening to what is on them, over here DAT was mostly for Pro recording, I didn't know anyone with a player, the first one I saw...
Electronics & Music Maker 1981, I bet those old audio shows were fun! [ATTACH]
Any of our UK Members know of the Boot's AIWA Mini Stereo? From 1981 Electronics and Music Maker [ATTACH]
1981, Apollo 1 8022 Simic [ATTACH]
Mister X by Ultravox [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
Electronics & Music Maker 1981, start at the 2nd paragraph for the Sony M-1000 and Koss Music Box. [ATTACH]
Now this is a car stereo! The full catalog is here. https://archive.org/details/clarion-1970x-autoradio/mode/2up?view=theater [ATTACH]
They had a tiny home stereo around 1974 that is very interesting, I can't find photos of it but I'll look around. I think this is it but the...
I'm looking for more, I just posted an article from 1978 Audio down in the Boom Boom Boom Thread with some more Starr Stuff.
Audio 1978 with a little info on Staar Belgium. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.