1979 [ATTACH]
Klangbild 1980 [ATTACH]
1980 [ATTACH]
1985, New York Times [ATTACH]
Welcome Geir, vintage audio equipment is a great way to get basic understanding of electronics. I'm no expert but I can solder and do basic...
Welcome, good luck with your search, Deech found his at the local market. I think they are much more rare over here. Anybody know what is says...
I'm guessing that boomer is made in China? I posted a similar version in this thread just a day ago.......
Auto had posted one before, now's your chance to own a piece of history. For some reason I've been saying "singe-on" (like fire and Singeon Smith...
Great find!
https://reverb.com/item/78191961-toshiba-walkman-radio-cassette-player-walky-kt-as1-good-working-video-test [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
1991 [ATTACH]
From 1981 [ATTACH]
From 1977, thanks AB388! [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RF-B30 from 1981, the only BCL boombox? Anybody seen one of these gems? Big money, close to 60,000 yen..... [ATTACH]
1991, thanks AB388! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.