1981, thanks AB388! [ATTACH]
1982, thanks AB388! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I found a rare Singon on ebay, the seller offered $12 USD to me. https://www.ebay.com/itm/296799552923? [ATTACH]
I've mentioned before I used to build my own from cast-off car stereo parts, I'd box them up and use a cigarette lighter plug to power it. I used...
Good luck with your project, it sounds like fun. The SCR-8 pops up once in a great while on here but I haven't seen one in years.
I saw them more in the locker room playing some pre-game music and on the field during practice. I used to bring my cheap model around with me...
Nice equipment! How long have you been collecting these? I never had seen one until the early days of this forum when our European Members...
1984 USD [ATTACH]
1983 USD, it's interesting to see where General Electric placed their offerings, more expensive than I would have thought. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
1985 USD [ATTACH]
This is a newspaper ad from 1980 but it's so large we'll put it here! This had to have been big money back then. The ad is a multi-page...
An ad for Montgomery Wards, October 1980, right before Christmas. They had decent audio around this time, the components were usually branded...
Welcome to the forum!
"Hello, my name is Jan, I am from Poland, I collect a collection of Walkman and microcassette stereo recorders, I would really like to become a...
Those are really rare around here, we also had a JC Penny's Version (National Department Store Chain). Anytime I have volume issues I start with...
Alpine, Lo-D, some really neat stuff. The forum has gone through a lot of hosting changes since 2002 and we've lost a ton of information and...
Thanks for posting, it's rare to see any of this equipment over here outside of magazine/catalog photos.
Welcome! Wow, hundreds of everything, sounds awesome. Personally I've been picking for over 25 years grabbing stuff that was supposedly never...
"Hello, I am glad to be among you! Microcassette recorders are my hobby." Welcome to the thread, they are a lot of fun and part of the crazy...
Philips Musicassettes from 1970, it's interesting what the choice of music was for the new format, very similar to CDs, we had stored packed with...
Separate names with a comma.