This is from September 1970, usually it took a few months lead time to get an ad insertion. [ATTACH]
I'm trying to find the first (or only) R2R with a built in radio and not having any luck but I did just find this, the Radionette from 1971. I...
Stellavox SP7 from 1972, 525 lbs, big money back then. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow, those are really nicely done, I think I would have put the gas station with my Tyco Train Set but it looks Lionel Size? That gas pump is...
I want to see the strum pad! I wonder if they're all similar to the Stylophone? I got the Beatbox a few years ago when it was reissued, they are...
They didn't have any over here.... Here's a photo of the Pony for sale. They didn't export a lot of the interesting brands here, I was on Ducar's...
Found an ad! From 1983 [ATTACH]
Now I'm trying to remember the gas station give away for kids, one of them had something like a Matchbox Car? Then there were the cool stickers...
Found some from Electronics Today Canada 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1981, CA Dollars [ATTACH]
Music videos?
At the price point, I think they used real gold for the matrix.
HiFi World 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1991 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
HiFi World 1991 [ATTACH]
Kenwood DAT, HiFi World 1991 [ATTACH]
HiFi World 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
HiFi World 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep, they wanted to tax blank cassettes knowing they'd be for music, from Music Week 1980 (UK) [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.