Welcome to the forum! Good luck with getting the WM fixed.
AI......
They have the cool folding boombox! [ATTACH] We had an electronic's store down the street from our house, it wasn't huge but they stocked very...
BASF 1973 [ATTACH]
Italy 1978, no mention of a brand name. [ATTACH]
Cover only....... [ATTACH]
This magazine is dated 1970-1971 but it used to take several months to put it together so this might be units from 1969. Bollettino Tecnico Geleso...
1981 [ATTACH]
Radio Elettronica 1984 [ATTACH]
1983, the little portable looks interesting. [ATTACH]
An obscure Italian Boombox, 1980 [ATTACH]
The Italian Electronics Magazines are popping up over on archive.org. Any idea if GBC is a manuafacturer, distributor or both?
Very nice! I love how they had to put a black background that looks darker inside the letters. I did printing for a short while but can't...
I love these old BASF's with the plastic case, from 1971. These have to be one of the first C120's? [ATTACH]
Sony TC-40 from 1972 [ATTACH]
That Clarion Table is beautiful, we never got anything other than car tape decks from them. Ducar, do you have a store? You have a ton of gear!
From 1978 Radio Elettronica, I think I see a JVC in there! The full article is on archive.org [ATTACH]
Italian Pricing from 1978 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
From 1978 [ATTACH]
Sony from 1971 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.