Old but Good on YouTube recently posted several Peter Justesen Catalogs from Denmark. I'm not sure what they are for but there' s ton of vintage...
Here's a YouTube Video [ATTACH] [MEDIA]
I'm having a hard time finding anything on this Walkman Gem, the Sony WA-88. I'm a huge fan of the chunky WA Series, there's something about the...
I start the same way Elite-ist, then a few years later I have the whole system...... Nice looking system, what are the speakers, they look like...
Hall of Fame Inductie....Ozzy! In case you haven't heard Jake E. Lee was shot multiple times a couple weeks ago...
Radioeletronik 1998 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for posting! I'm going to go out on a limb but that might the best looking, maybe for a few years until the cooler 1972 models really...
Yes, the ad was vertical..... I bet these looked fantastic and futuristic in black when they came out, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a black R2R...
and the Yorx BP-04R https://www.ebay.com/itm/296740022202? [ATTACH]
This thread is getting long, not sure if anybody has posted the Yorx BP900 before https://www.ebay.com/itm/256443442530? [ATTACH]
I'm not 100% sure on this one, the website dates it at 1969 https://www.radiomuseum-bocket.de/wiki/index.php/Blaupunkt_Marimba_CR_7659550...
Found this ad from 1974, not sure of the difference between the 561 and 560..... [ATTACH]
Scotch from 1974
Yamaha is non-existant over here with mini/midi stereos, the closest would be one of their 80's boomboxes. Otherwise they have a ton of other...
Just like C2G I have boxes of stuff, I started collecting about 25 years ago, I have a ton of toys, audio, tools, etc. boxed up and ready for a...
Welcome to the forum! You have a desireable unit with the Sony but the PCM is also very nice. I have a soft-spot for old recording machines,...
Are you trying to get it here?
They really were perfecting mass-manufacturing and plastics around that time so even though the boxes were kind of large, they were mostly filled...
https://segaretro.org/CSD-G1M [IMG]
Personally I think the first boombox is the Crown SPH-100, but the purist want a cassette deck, so far we've only seen the two Sony's in the above...
Separate names with a comma.