Book Off is coming out with their own burger! Book Off is a sister company to Hard Off which sells a ton of vintage audio equipment over in...
Toshiba RT-2800. The cover shows then tiny mini boombox, I've posted photos of mine around here somewhere. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Edit 2/1/26, I...
From 1978, the Sony CF-580 Found over on Twitter, the poster commented.... 1978: Sony CF-580 Stereo Cassette Recorder (Radio Cassette). Priced at...
Sony pro 1900 (CF-1900), this one is really moving up my radar, from what I understand, the timer on the left is for recording phone calls but it...
Found this clipping on AB388's Twitter Page, it's from 1978 for a couple books, the 2nd one (translation below) is for boombox repair (or...
Magnax from 1980, never heard of this brand before [ATTACH]
Denon Headphones, wow these are lookers! [ATTACH]
TDK from 1980, cool ad!!!! [ATTACH]
Denon 1980....Swag, I love swag, anybody still own some Denon Gear? [ATTACH]
Some yummy MD-R's from 1981 [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1981 [ATTACH]
I checked, rechecked and double-checked my check. After exhaustive analysis I've concluded that it is indeed a 3-6025. Mine is shown on the...
Sony from 1981 [ATTACH]
Fuji 1981 [ATTACH]
Here's a neat deck, I'm not sure what's going on but that looks like an FM transmitter on the top right which probably broadcasts to the radio...
Some more Koss [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
A Japanese Ad for Bose, I love the speaker stands, they'd be great for a flat desk. [ATTACH]
TDK from 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.