I've found in general that locally built products are more in the host country. I'm not sure of the dynamics but it's always a huge let down to...
Unfortunately Radio went to Carrousel in July and won't be replying but he'd say something like Lads, those little things are junk, get a...
RAM, have you heard of the new place in Japan, the Extinct Media Museum? It looks slightly similar to your place, it might be a cool source of...
They always have three listings on ebay at different price points, I don't usually follow the models listed except a Crown Suitcase a few years...
I assumed you were using it with an MP3/Walkman.......
It makes you wonder when they released their first "mass-merchandised" entry level product, I'd guess around 82 with a cheap Walkman or stereo...
Just seeing this, wow....that's very nice!
Not sure what this is...... [ATTACH]
This might be 1970? National Panasonic [ATTACH]
Not sure what this is but it looks like they won an AIWA! [ATTACH]
Sony from 1983, nice! [ATTACH]
I found this over on X, I think it's from 1969. The National RQ-23 [ATTACH]
MyMy [ATTACH]
Not really a Walkman but a cool data unit called Discman. These are pretty rare, I've got the folding version, this is so much nicer. [ATTACH]
I don't see anything on the button except that it's for pairing or phone calls. It sounds like it's not working correctly, maybe try it with a...
We have companies over here like McMaster Carr that carry everything. Amazon also has boxes with large assortments for cheap....
On the ebay listing I actually see two more listings for the same unit in the banner. This banner rarely shows up for me. Both listings are from...
I think there's a few ads for it in the long ad thread. I love the kids door sticker, I think that was a throwback to the early 70's portables...
Nice little Sony, those were "high-end" compared to the transistors we used to carry around.
Finding the belt size is the hardest part but they both will most likely work for several years once the belts installed.
Separate names with a comma.