Welcome!
I'm going with the bluetooth, I use one everyday and it sounds more than fine. I would like to build a higher end FM transmitter soon, the cheap...
Thanks for posting, pretty cool! My personal time-line for USA Mini's is the first wave late 70's, who knows whom was first but AIWA really took...
Welcome, great collection!
Playboy Netherlands 1991 [ATTACH]
DAT 1991 Sony, is the bottom unit for a car? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Benson and Hedges 1991 [ATTACH]
1988 Playboy Netherlands [ATTACH]
Yamaha NC-1 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Another super popular model from Tag Heuer 1992 [ATTACH]
Tag Heuer from 1992 [ATTACH]
I don't know if you've seen this old site still on archive.org. Lot's of broken links unfortunately, go through the years, some info might show...
Hit the 2nd link again, it goes right to the forum link with manufacturer's list.
The 2nd link should work now!
Brother is/was also huge with computer printers! For anybody else, JDM = Japanese Domestic Market, products only meant for local sale. The...
Nice job!
Sears LXI (I'm pretty sure this is Sanyo), $199, not a bad price for a decent desktop system. [ATTACH]
Unfortunately our safety laws made it impossible to build anything cool and small over here, if we could? Now the roads and sidewalks are...
The "T" with the line above it. It was used for JDM Units designating the real builder. I would think the Brother's T-tag would have something...
I can't find any info on the Japanese Sites, I think I read somewhere that they mostly quit doing cut sheets around 1990. All-in-ones were...
Separate names with a comma.