I've walked by a few AIWA Decks thinking they were cheap parts of a full stack, and they probably were. Otherwise I never saw these wonderful...
Welcome! Feel free to add anything, I'm a lover of TT's as well, I must have close to 30+. My big Sansui FR-4080 is on the top shelf with an AR...
Welcome to the forum, I've got the very similar Quasar Version. I love the 1st gen metal portable players, they were the fashizzle when they came...
We don't know the lifespan of tape, it's lifespan has surprised engineers because in some cases it's far outlasted other more recent archiving...
He's moving back here in a few days.....
The Hitachi Magic Wand, great for sore shoulder muscles after lugging around a heavy boombox! https://hitachimagic.com/ Going back to the early...
Those GF Monos from the 70's are pretty cool looking, good luck with your repairs!
Here's the service manual https://www.manualslib.com/manual/3332784/Aiwa-Hd-S1.html Owner's manual...
I didn't know Panasonic and Sanyo had a relationship (back then), I thought they were both Japanese Powerhouses with a million consumer products...
Happy birthday and hope everyone is doing good. VWestlife bought a royalty free music set, kind of a fun video. My friend is a composer and has...
I love the look of that model, pretty impressive for the time it came out.
Those round Sony's are starting to grow on me, I bet they get real collectable in a few years.
Finally, I own a Grundig! The Transistor 3005 multi-band radio. I've always wanted one of these European Multi-Bands with a ton of buttons and...
I'm lucky to have both versions, one dirt cheap from Japan and one BIN cheap late night researching the B&B thread. You might like this thread,...
Separate names with a comma.