Now that's a rare boomer, I don't think one has shown up here before?
There's nothing listed next to the T-Tag but definately a nice look box.
The car reminds me of the Nisson Pulsar that had a removable back, it could be a wagon, convertible or notch-back with the different parts. I...
Welcome!
I wonder what "compatible laser disc" player means? Maybe all laser formats? I have a nicer late model Pioneer LD Player around here somewhere,...
Welcome Ruka, feel free to post photos of your adventures, what's normal for you is exciting for us!
Nice they look like they were well cared for.
They made over 1.5 million of the TPS-L2 but it's considered the "rare" one. I have to believe there's boxes of NOS sitting in warehouses around...
National RX 4954 F [ATTACH]
Sony TC-510-2 [ATTACH]
We've talked about the GE Roadshow, there might be more information in the stereo microcassette thread, I don't remember if this has been brought...
[ATTACH]
Unitech M-2000EQ [ATTACH]
I had to look for both pages, they were posted in different spots at different sizes. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Wow, the site's looking great, I'd love to see something similar over on wikiboombox.com......
Did you get it just for holding on to? It looks like a later model, kind of cool with a built in radio, I don't think any of mine have that.
Separate names with a comma.