I used to buy classical CDs, they sure sounded good in the old days going against vinyl and cassette.
Voila! [ATTACH]
I love those speaker stands, doing a few inflation calculators, 178,000 yen is $1517.00 USD today for the AST-C30, wow, mega money.
That little Panasonic is one of my favorites, I love the metal-edged buttons they used on a few different models areound that time, plus I really...
Sorry I can't help you, there were so many different decks made back then. I'd probably head over to www.worldradiohistory.com and try to find...
History of Sony [ATTACH]
TDK from 1986, I can't read it, is that The Lady in Red? Didn't Stevie do a song for that movie? [ATTACH]
CDean, cool tie-in! [ATTACH]
Walkman Disco Cola! [ATTACH]
From 1989 Posted by the X user By the way, Sharp is contracted to produce the product. Many of Yamaha's audio products were manufactured by...
Sony from 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK HX from 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think this is from 1987, cute kittens! [ATTACH]
TDK 1984 [ATTACH]
From 1973 [ATTACH]
Some models from Quasar/Panasonic? 1978 [ATTACH]
1976, it was a battle royale with Pioneer and Superscope (Marantz), check out these new beauties from Pioneer. I don't know when Centrex came...
From 1974, AIWA TPR-230 and Victor RC-745, thanks AB388! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Google used to be king with image searches but they've really fallen, Bing seems to be picking up the slack, I've noticed it as well.
Those little TVs were super-expensive back then, I think Sony concentrated on the more normal brick style for the USA, they had alot of low-cost...
Separate names with a comma.