It would be nice to some pinned photo, commentary and whatever else, we've lost some big collectors. It seems like it gets harder to find the old...
I'd love to see any of that but I'm still scrubbing the internet. There is a three part Sony Documentary, hosted on YouTube, that might show some...
That's a lot of boomboxes!
Did you get the Jackal? Those are really cool!
Those are great boomboxes C2G, I've got one here in my office; I think the keyboard is made by Casio but can't remember off the top of my head....
Mitsubishi Diatone Factory, from the website, still pumping out lots of speakers! https://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/carele/car_diatone/top.html...
I love this video, check out the killer Casio Keyboard Collection including some rare gems. [MEDIA]
Some guy opened a bonsai tree stand in a gas station parking lot, I was thinking it would be cool to have one of those.
Cool deck, I don't ever see them over here but it would fit in nicely in my rack.
I think they all had different features, some basic, some with advance recording. They might have also been upgraded with the different tape...
There's a great thread over on AK that cover's all audio equipment....
I don't listen everyday but I do have a tape deck in my work truck. I love finding garage sale/thrift store tapes and playing them on the rush...
Welcome to the forum, the hobby is pretty fun if you like cool gadgets and music. I look at some of these decks and feel greatful I lived through...
Great find! Welcome to the forum.
Welcome Tapetinkerer! It's a fun hobby especially if you like to mess around with cool equipment. Personally I use a Vevor Ultrasonic Cleaner...
I haven't listened to any new cassette tape recordings but seeing the tape and manufacturer might help. They might be some guys garage with a...
Philips 1983 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
They were on Ebay for around $200 USD which was slightly less than having my buddy grab one in Tokyo.
Those were so expensive, I refused to get an egg back then, just not cool.
Separate names with a comma.