[ATTACH]
Sony's Flamingo [ATTACH]
I think buying is down overall on everything. I just talked with my contractor supply company, they said contractor business is nose-diving. Bad...
I just saw Jack Russell's Great White in May, I couldn't believe how frail he looked. After getting help going up three stairs to the stage, he...
I think I'd have to have kind words...."pick up your room," "where's my dinner," "who didn't flush the toilet" and many more.
I love the looks of those Sanyo CD Players, I've seen a few but they go silly money in the final minutes.
I was just looking for anything on the M9926, it seems like it's kind of a rare model, no sighting here or BBX, off to the store for a B&B photo,...
No ad for the 9926, there might be one in that thread. I just got one last week along with a minor rare grail, a model I don't think even you own!
Another cover with some classics! [ATTACH]
Only the cover..... [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman II [ATTACH]
Sony F701C [ATTACH]
Found over on Pinterest [ATTACH]
Crown was putting out some cool R2R portables, I wonder how close they were to Sony's Products, they really had very similar audio/visual output...
The beautiful JVC RC-M80, I think a few members have these? [ATTACH]
A mid level JVC Victor RC-545 that was kind of expensive, the microphone look really impressive. [IMG]
I just picked up another Sanyo cuz I didn't have enough. The M9926, a mid-level boomer that looks like a classic no-frills midi. It's heavy,...
Separate names with a comma.