Welcome, feel free to post your R2R's, I've got a small pile of them, my RT-707 doesn't leave the shelf.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, we've got some big collectors on the West Coast.
Beautiful machine, I see a lot of ads for those hybrids, they were heavily advertised for a short time, it would be neat to know if the feature...
If you haven't looked at the long Superscope, Marantz, Unix Thread, there is some info in there. I own most of the marantz/Superscope Portables,...
I watched a YT video (Hemming's maybe?), the USA guy had several of the more recent Holden Muscule Cars not usually seen around here. The Pontiac...
I think this is 1974, if it's before 1970 let me know. [ATTACH]
No idea what this is from Citizen, interesting tapes, anybody have some? [ATTACH]
Is there new stuff I lust over? You betcha, check out the Nagra Classic Series! They even have a tube amp for around 16,000 Euros. Beautiful!...
This looks a little nicer, anybody have the Philips D-8419? It kind of looks like a Toshiba. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Philips with an entry. [ATTACH]
Clarion had some neat mini stereos in the mid-1970's [ATTACH]
Maxell 1981 [ATTACH]
I thought it was a cool ad with Diana Rigg but I don't think it's her.... [ATTACH]
What the heck is this? [ATTACH]
A huge beast from back then, found on Pinterest, anybody know what it is? [ATTACH]
Sounds great, just cranked it up while researching the B&B thread.
Separate names with a comma.