BASF 1992 [ATTACH]
June 16th 1978, I personally consider this start of the golden age of radio for at least eight years, so many genres and talents. Albums that you...
Ratt released Invasion of Your Privacy June 13th, 1985 with this ear-splitting classic! [MEDIA]
BASF from 1991 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
A nice big chunky review from 1991 Audio Magazine (Germany) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1991, Sony UX-S with an interesting 1-1/2 page ad. [ATTACH]
From Audio 1991 (Germany) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A little off-topic but I loved the 8mm format, it was kind of like the stereo microcassette of video. From 1985. Sony had the Trinitron TV's,...
TDK SA-X90 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Audio (Germany) 1985 [ATTACH]
TDK SA90 from 1985 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Memorex from 1985 [ATTACH]
Fuji Chrom from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony D-50 and the world's smallest "Audio" speakers from 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think I posted this but can't find it. Sony WA-8000 from 1985, Stereo Magazine (Germany) [ATTACH]
Agfa 1985 [ATTACH]
Agfa 1978 [ATTACH]
BASF 1978 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1977, I love the cases! Good tapes were pretty expensive back then, usually about 1/2 the price of a brand new LP. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
This unit looks nice from 1977, maybe a mini Teleton Stereo? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.