Quad from 1977 [ATTACH]
A more modern looking version of the suitcase boombox unfortunately there's no model number. Anybody know which one this is? I kind of like it!...
My favorite general purpose cassette from 1977, Maxell! An early ad that goes more in depth with construction and specs. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
UHER from 1977 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Fuji from 1977 [ATTACH]
Agfa from 1977 [ATTACH]
National RQ-348 from 1976, Stereo Magazine (Germany) [ATTACH]
Another beautiful ad from AIWA the TPR-930 from 1976, they sure spent a ton of money on boombox advertising. Thanks Wegavision! [ATTACH]
Remember when everyone used to run to the answering machine when you got home? Around the mid-90's I got a digital answering machine, I'm pretty...
I always liked how Marantz used hex nuts to hold their faceplates on, even on the tiny stereos and car units.
I just posted an ad for the Sony Portable CD Player, they were pretty exciting when they came out but the digital MP3 players came on with a...
Wow, that's a rare model, very little information out there. It might be a different version of the CD-312? Here's the service manual for the...
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post your finds, we love a good story.
Welcome to the forum, it's a great hobby for a kid and as you can see from the thousands of posts, there's a lot of members that love to take...
Maybe reach out to the Pavek Museum and see if they have some recommendations? Here's a thread on AudioKarma with some suggestions....
Don, I posted another home made model in the very long microcassette player thread, kind of similar, the builder put in a stereo microcassette...
Nice deck, hope you have a lot of room over there for all these wonderful pieces of equipment. Is there anything your looking for?
Welcome to the forum Don! Which boombox was posted on here? Those look like extremely well made units, you must have a decent tool collection...
From 1981, Canadian Dollars [ATTACH]
Sony MP3 from 2002 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.