Great story, I'm kind of torn on this one, it's not the nicest build but it seems to be very rare, I'll definately keep you in mind for it if...
I remember when bands used to do in-store (record shops) here all the time, especially before concerts. It was very common in the 70's-90's....
A few more from tas66dc Sharp Twincam from 1986, I have a soft spot for these, the quality was definately going down but these are kind of unique...
Panasonic CH-55, tas66dc bought this for $3 USD! [ATTACH]
Beautiful Kenwood from 1986, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH]
I either cut from another source, either my personal hard drive or a website or use the "Upload a File" Button on the bottom right. Find your...
I was doing a deep-dive into Fair mate this morning and found this website, enjoy! What a nice looking mini, I think other versions of this look...
Another random photo on google that has a dead end link, what is the deal with these? If I had to guess, I'd say 1977? I love the larger box,...
Is the RD-6600 an AKA? I love the colors on all of these boxes! [ATTACH]
Some had FM broadcasting, maybe meant for headphones or stereos without tapedecks? Interesting M&M Co-branding! [ATTACH]
Fair mate 1984, thanks tas66dc [ATTACH]
Found over on tas66dc's X Feed a partial catalog page for Fair mate, I have several ads posted in the newspaper ad thread but there were none down...
AIWA Strasser from 1989. These pre-egg boomboxes are pretty cool but outside of the nicer Panasonics, we never saw them over here. [ATTACH]
From 1989, JVC RC-X90, big money back then, thanks tas66dc. [ATTACH]
Still milking Star Wars! Pansonic RX-DT70, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH]
From 1989, the Panasonic RQ-505 [ATTACH]
Buck Tick, they're huge in Japan and were in a ton of boombox ads over there. [MEDIA]
From tas66dc over on X, the 1986 Sony DoDeCaHorn CFS-DW60 [ATTACH]
From 1975 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Supposedly the Chatsworth Marantz Factory, built in 1976, currently on Loopnet (commercial real estate) with space for rent. [IMG] [IMG]
Separate names with a comma.