Part of the first Japanese User Manual, if was for sale awhile back and they only had the first two pages. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony 2019 Press Release [ATTACH]
They probably only made a few hundred and they have to suffer from UV damage.
I knew it! Although looking closer now, it looks like Victor and Tape Counter are labeled backwards, guess it's just a reverse negative. I was...
https://tecstaff-jp.translate.goog/2020-04-03_walkman-original-case.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp [ATTACH]
Found this, the full website will be posted in this section, it's pretty cool but not really related....
Samsung MyMy [MEDIA]
A cool toy over on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/NEWABWN-Headphones-Enthusiasts-Compatible-Mainstream/dp/B0CGTWJJGC/ref=asc_df_B0CGTWJJGC? [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I just read a post on a Japanese Website that said the White WM-2 was only available in Hokkaido, trying to find more info!
Not sure if this has been posted..... https://www-butsuyoku-net.translate.goog/legend/tps-l2/?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc...
Welcome to the forum, some of our biggest collectors live down there.
Big-boned Goldstar, I posted mine in the B&B thread!
Its really hard to see the brand names..... [ATTACH]
More.... [ATTACH]
Our good friend AB388 over on Twitter keeps posting these great nuggets, from 1990. Can't read it but the equipment looks amazing. The AIWA...
Welcome, feel free to post your equipment, we got very little DCC over here due to ongoing lawsuits and it was very expensive. I have no DCC...
A lot of those early members were much older than me, no wonder they knew what everything was and they left a good legacy in the boombox/Walkman...
Some more goodies including a cool little Sharp TV, I think from 1990? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.