Maxell from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony FDL-33S From 1988 [ATTACH]
1988 and the Sony ROBO [ATTACH]
1973 with some entries from Sony and Niveco (JVC), I don't have either, which one would you go with? The JVC is slightly more. [ATTACH]
1973 AIWA TP-747, AIWA's very early entry into portable cassette players, check out the X-100 console next to it. [ATTACH]
From our good friend AB388 over on X, the Victor looks nice, close to $900 USD, not sure what the exact inflation/exchange price would be today....
Love me some Maxells [ATTACH]
Sony FDL-302 [ATTACH] AIWA CR-S10 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A little more and again, I have no idea what this is but it has an earphone. [ATTACH] Watchman FD-27 [ATTACH] Kenwood KD-939 Headphones [ATTACH]
I have no idea what this is but it looks like it belongs here, from our good friend on X, AB388 [ATTACH] One of the credit card radios, while...
Interesting! Post some photos, did you find that bar with all the boomboxes? I think it's in the beer and boombox thread.
I thought Toshiba Patented the radio cassette but I don't know which part because there were a few versions before theirs. It's hard to believe...
Holy cow, you don't know The Time? They're local legends around here and were in Prince's Movie. They had some minor hits after this but this is...
His shop is Analog October on the first page, you might want to try there. I think in the past he said he does work for movies and can be gone...
I think I had that MD player but it was dead, dead, dead, I think I tossed it, it was mostly full of air.
Sorry Mystic, I'm not sure what they're called now but we always used to say cassette (compact cassette) or album (12" vinyl) back then. It gets...
Welcome, feel free to post any of your equipment, we love it all.
I rarely have free time to sit and listen but the other day I was working on a truck, had the Onkyo Stack Cranking through ADS Braun Speakers and...
This is from March 2nd 1985 but I can't help it, we were so spoiled, this is just the POP chart and it's all classics. My biggest complaint was...
It's interesting to see WASP on the charts! I never got to see them but they were in town about 20 years ago and Blackie had a fit cuz his stage...
Separate names with a comma.