1981 [ATTACH]
Lafayette with a 1969 entry! Lafayette had a huge audio catalog but I don't know much more about them. $2.95 USD for a frickin tape, that was...
1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1982, and we already knew AIWA was the best! Cool ad, I don't remember Hipster Branding? [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1983, the plain models started overcrowding the shelves. It does have AMS, that's kind of cool. [ATTACH] A little nicer [ATTACH]
1986, as a broke college student, this is the stuff I could afford with a little work. My stuff broke often so it wasn't bad to not have TOTL...
From 1981, I can't tell what the equipment is, the other side of the ad is just tools. The micro stereo looks cool and the JBLs are probably...
Found an ad from 1982 for one of the cool little Marantz Boomboxes. I like Marantz Boomboxes from this era but the stereo equipment mostly stunk....
1988, one of the coolest computers back then! You would have been rad with this combo. [ATTACH]
Daily Universe 1976, I love the little 3-5220 that would have been any kid's cool toy back then but the ad next to it was for a Chevy Vega for...
Welcome to the forum! In the early days 20 or so years ago, members were finding NOS (new old stock) boomboxes and Walkmans over there all the time.
WBC posted this on his YouTube Channel last year, check out the inside of the shop! [MEDIA]
Sharp MT-AV1, a neat relic from the early AV/SD days, calling Dr. Techmoan!...
Just saw this Citizen AKA Goldstar (mines in the beer and boombox thread). I tend to associate "my" with Samsung's "mymy" I wonder if it has a...
Changed it, I had to look closer on my huge monitor.
I used to be a troll, hanging out down here with all the Walkman People but then I started getting more and more boomboxes (and Walkmans), and...
There's probably a spec to measure every so often to keep it in alignment, just like any precision tool. I think looking at some LED lights would...
I forgot about those models, pretty nice looking.
Hey, we're famous!!!! An ad I posted is now on https://sdcsalesar.live/product_details/1733386.html and it's only $64.99 1/2 off today!!!! See...
Separate names with a comma.