I'll have to keep my eyes open but we never get the cool colors over here.
That's interesting, I still wonder if the equipment is really light and cheap from the photos, maybe not the best way to highlight it's...
I always wondered about the mono Superscope Recorders that go for ok money but it looks like the guitar guys build reverb units with them.
I don't know but I think most of the MyMy's were original designs.
Kenwood KX-1060 from 1980, this was on the back cover of High Fidelity so they must have been pushing it hard. [ATTACH]
Scotch Metafine from 1980 [ATTACH]
High Fidelity 1981, Dobly C [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Audiophile Cassettes from 1981, it's an interesting read on the equipment used for these. It also answers the above questions of what tape deck...
RKO Ultrachrome from 1981 [ATTACH]
AIWA Beta Portable from 1984 [ATTACH]
High Fidelity 1984, an interesting read on many points, but the part where the author couldn't make his own cassettes sound as good as prerecorded...
High Fidelity 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dolby HX Pro from 1984 [ATTACH]
High Fidelity 1984 with PCM (digital) recording coming [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dolby C! from 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.