Audio 1984, it's coming! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
AGFA 1985 [ATTACH]
TEAC V-7000 from 1992 [ATTACH]
BASF CR-M II from 1985 [ATTACH]
My personal favorite, the Scorpions! From 1992 [ATTACH]
Pansonic from 1977, too bad they don't show all the components. [ATTACH]
One of us always had a big brother that would kind of explain what it all meant. At least Dual gives you a few brands, most decks seemed to name...
It looks great with the TEAC Cassette!
Even though there's a date on the bottom corner, I put the date of the published magazine issue so we can see how long the series went. I think I...
Another rare one, the Hitachi CP-S20 PeeWee Lo-D, buy with knowledge, this does require the remote to work and it doesn't seem to have one!...
Hitachi Lo-D, this is special, I've never seen one with the box included. https://www.ebay.com/itm/355315033523? [ATTACH]
Sony 1984 [ATTACH]
This is fun looking, our ebay only shows UK Listings, maybe never sold over here? The Yamaha DD-10 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony 1987 [ATTACH]
Sharp System 1900 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Philips Moving Sound from 1988 [ATTACH]
Coke 1988 [ATTACH]
I've watched most of it and didn't see much more but there's a crap-load of cassettes in several photos, it would be fun to interview these guys...
I think Daewoo is a rather large company similar to Hitachi. As a young sales guy I used to sell Daewoo Forklifts as a budget model to the more...
Separate names with a comma.