Another nugget, also from Sanyo and a little more sophisticated looking, the Sanyo TMP-2100 with a date stamp from 1979. I'm assuming the...
Good luck with your quest, I can't help much but I might be over there soon as well! It looks like there several Hard-Offs around, also check...
I can't believe I haven't added to this in close to two years, here's a cool one, sorry I didn't fire up the transmitter but it looks like it's...
Wow, I just saw that SK-95 was checking in today!
Some more good stuff https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/4777021947/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
More vintage audio goodness, the Sony Liberty Mini Stereo looks interesting, from 1983 that has to be one of the first CD players for a complete...
Maxell, the Manics Edition, this looks like a keeper, I'll definately be keeping an eye out for it....
From 2018 https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/三才ブックス-ebook/dp/B077N86ZDJ/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Born in 1965, it looks like this recently came out?...
Seriously, who hasn't thought about converting their Somy WM-2 into a pistol?...
This is sold out but I don't remember seeing it before. I bet it has some great information in it....
This is sold out but I thought it was cool, the Sony Walkmate DD Walking Toy. Mandrake is a huge vintage toy store, on the first floor there's...
Just what you need, a CD player that looks like a turntable, awesome!...
I think this is just a bluetooth cassette speaker.......
It looks like its Tomoyo Harada, maybe born in 68? [MEDIA]
The Walky, unfortunately I didn't label these, I think the OP was on twitter? Some neat stuff, I'll have to google Tomoyo. Check out the...
I keep getting those two mixed up, the J6 is definately on my radar while it's still cheap.
I could see a redirect like the old days but these don't make any sense, even the brochures are slightly different.
Sorry I can't help you but I've been facinated by AMPEX Tapes for years, I've never seen or held one but they were one of the first and they...
If your specifically looking for a "Walkman," I don't know but the Panasonic RS-J3 has real RCA jacks built into it. If your looking for...
Separate names with a comma.