I love the red ones!
I love that 650, the meters make it look "elegant." I might be headed back over there in the next few weeks, finally got the green light, maybe...
I think the exchange rate would put it over $400 USD just for the main system and double that for the MD player. How do the speakers look and...
We didn't get much from Philips over here, some stuff came over as Magnavox but the stereo equipment is super-rare. I was happy to find a little...
So sometimes when I search I find these odd spam listings, one of the members was looking for info on this model and this comes up, notice the odd...
I can't remember which ones I have, I think 21,31, 61, 200, 600 and a super roached out, but working, 900. Personally, these photos are difficult...
This guy posted in the boombox section awhile back, his site has some brochures. He also has a ton of guitar brochures if your into that....
How clean do the boomers need to be?
I'm stealing that catalog for the 1st Walkman Tread! Ronald, I'll search google with something like "Sony CRF-33K .pdf" and see what comes up,...
I'm not seeing JVC, it looks like that main knob is on all the components (TT on top?). JVC Transports are usually closer to the right side and...
Thanks! It's great that you contributed, feel free to add more information.
I just like to see tech questions posted in this area and not introductions. A lot more people read through here then up above and you'll get a...
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your contributions in keeping the old stuff running.
Welcome, thanks for posting, beautiful stack!
I used to have a small program on my computer, strangely enough, it was called Internet Boombox. This was back in the early 2000's, it had...
Imagine you get the hottest boomer or Walkman for Christmas and next to it is a box of Memorex's. For all you content creators, I'd love to see...
Found this in my photo file, I don't think I posted it, I think they had a holiday sampler of my old favorite Piraat which is hard to find these...
The National Trans Am, it looks a lot like my Technics 686D Tape Deck [ATTACH]
You got lucky that looks like it did shelve duty most of it's life! Here's the front page of the service manual, I always like to check out the...
My poor little WM-5000 has no love. Otherwise the site is really coming around and looks great.
Separate names with a comma.