I can't even imagine how many of the Memorex Tapes or that CB they cranked out, I used to see those at the thrift stores all the time. It's too...
This site has recently come up in my searches, I have never used it or know if it is trustworthy. The listings seem to be easier to navigate then...
Thank the guy on Twitter, unfortunately the posts dissappear so a lot of it is lost.
Cool website! That Dell is interesting, they actually had stores back then where you could buy computers or order a-la-carte. I used to love...
Yes the USA Market was more into cheap junk at that point, nobody was buying a $1000 USD boombox and if you did, everybody was asking why?
That little Panasonic is a looker, it was hard finding anything with a memory card slot, especially that small.
Sony TCD-D3 from 1990, big, big money. [ATTACH]
Toshiba Aurex XDR [ATTACH]
Victor RC-X90, this looks like a cool egg but big money. Anybody heard this one singing? [ATTACH]
Victor RC-X770 [ATTACH]
Sorry, don't know the year [ATTACH]
Sony Soul Fruit, found on Twitter, sorry can't find the year [ATTACH]
From 1983, some of the biggest, baddest compos! From our friend on Twitter, sorry I can't read his postings.... I'll take any of these, check out...
A lot of the photos are down on the archived site but here's a jotting for the best of 2002. You might get lucky if you randomly hit links, they...
I thought I would sticky this and add search words I use for anyone looking for stuff. Please add words and I'll put them in the first post!
It might be on archive.org?
Great catch Longman!
Found on Twitter, I can't read but it looks like an early MD Mini-Stereo. Big money back then in 1993! The MDG-D7, anybody know what brand this...
Sorry, can't read it but it looks like a Karaoke Boombox, I've posted a similar one I own. They use special CD's and there's a video out, I'm...
Separate names with a comma.