I've got a slide rule measurer, it has two brass posts that you mount the belt on, pull the rule apart and read the scale. If you do a lot, these...
I've been on a quest to find the best way to make new rollers, just found this awesome video. The guy looks like an interesting computer nerd,...
Victor from 1983 [ATTACH]
From 1988, sorry can't read any of it, the top thing looks like a scanner and may not belong here. [ATTACH]
Sony D-150 Discman from 1988, one of the best looking portable CD players ever! [ATTACH]
Sony Lithium Batteries from 1988 [ATTACH]
From 1988, unfortunately I can't read it but I think it talks about marantz and YAESU merging and reforming Standard. [ATTACH]
From 1988, these look very interesting, I have nothing from the later Walkman Years so I can't identify any of them, anybody know what these are?...
Sometimes I use Simple Green, you can dilute it down to just about nothing.
I'm a little confused, the battery says 1.2 volts on the side?
I don't know if this was posted already, from Stereo Review, I might have posted a different magazine's version. From 1983 [ATTACH]
Another really cool TEAC from 1979, the data recorders pop up on ebay once in awhile, I don't think they have audio quality heads on them but this...
From Stereo Review 1979, a few Centrex by Pioneer Boomboxes with pricing. USA Electronic Pricing was always heavily discounted from list, usually...
While looking I found this cutsheet over on ebay, I really should buy it, hopefully he'll offer a discount. It look like the box came out in...
Some pricing found on worldradiohistory.com Stereo Review from 1979. The CR-3520 is a really cool model and much less expensive then I would have...
I never see full size D's, I have Eneloop's and bought some of the adapters that fit 3x AAA in them. I supposed they'd be 2450AH x 3?
The Sanyo M 9994LU looks like a heavy hitter, there's not going to be a ton of competition when your looking for another big dog. Personally I'd...
I never watched it when it was first run Friday Nights, too mature for me but it was huge, especially when JR got shot. That's all anybody talked...
That is so odd, I went down a mini rabbit hole last night, I was watching a YouTube on the BeeGees, then Andy came up dating Victoria Principle,...
I listen to the car radio alot and wonder what the heck they're playing, songs like Come on Feel the Noise by Quiet Riot sound like they recorded...
Separate names with a comma.