I've got a few Sanyo's from the 70's running around here including a M9980, another beautiful boombox. I keep thinking of starting a thread of...
I just found this cool little Sony TV, Model TV-411, I'm not posting this listing for any reason but just to show how neat this little guy is....
Another oddity, we have the odd Walkman Stuff Thread around here, let's add the watch!...
I have no idea what this is for but it's kind of neat. Maybe from the 70's? The Sony Script is different then normally seen....
Here's a cool Sony Sign https://www.ebay.com/itm/374971467495? [ATTACH]
That's a lot of wattage, they must be clocking in over 20 lbs (9 kg). I like to use my AIWA S-P22 (it's JDM) for comparison at 30 watts per...
Welcome, it's a really fun hobby but it can be ultra frustrating, if you run into trouble head over to the beer and boombox thread for advice.
The M9998 has a mythical grail following, it's one of the early best looking boomboxes every made but they are very hard to find, especially with...
Here's the manuals... https://archive.org/details/manual_WM702_SM_SONY_EN https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/product/wm-f702/manuals Those...
Separate names with a comma.