Do you have a favorite? Do you have a switch wired up or do you have to pull RCA interconnects when you change machines?
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/4777023079/ [ATTACH]
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Showa-Magazine-English-Language-Guaranteed/dp/B00STR2VBC/ [ATTACH]
Found on Amazon.jp, the Marantz PMS-6000 is a bestseller! This is a real screenshot. [ATTACH]
Stereo Generation Vol 19 https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/4777026019/ [ATTACH]
TDK https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E5%8F%8C%E8%91%89%E7%A4%BE/dp/4575459453/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just in time for Christmas! https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/stereo/dp/4276963680/ [ATTACH]
Another from Stereo Generation, this looks good https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E4%B8%89%E6%A0%84/dp/4779649250/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maybe PM Livo? I thought shipping was easy over there? Things sure have changed in the last 20 years, I used to get stuff from China for almost...
Welcome to the forum, my local hockey team was just in Sweden playing! Minnesota Wild.......
Thanks! That's awesome, is it proven history that Marantz used Standard Transports? I've always been curious since Superscope USA had Sony Tape...
This came up on Ebay, a National Panasonic SG-100 that resembles an early Sound Burger. This version has a radio and cassette, maybe the first to...
National RS 462S [ATTACH]
The Rolling Stones announce their new tour using a boombox! https://twitter.com/7thAveStones/status/1168544481408249858 [ATTACH]
Radiola from 1963, I can't tell if one is a TT/radio? [ATTACH]
Beautiful Varta Ad from 1969 [ATTACH]
These are neat, from 1963, the Teppaz Portable Turntable Collection, feel free to post any portable turntable ads here! [ATTACH]
An old Telefunken Portable Turntable from 1963, kind of neat looking. Anybody know what the build quality was like? We had a ton of really...
I think this is 1964? The Philips EL 3300. I bet they were excited to have this new technology, surprisingly I never run across old taped 60's...
Some new products for 1984 from Lui Magazine. Some iconic products for what many consider a great stretch of the 80's. Music, movies and gadgets...
Separate names with a comma.