Sounds like my rotary nose clippers..... I'd watch Valentin's Lube Video, when I put IPA on my clippers they go silent but it doesn't last long...
Those looks so good, it's too bad they didn't light that area up in the old days.
I wonder if they needed the extra power to get the extended range of Dolby. I am confused, the C3 and PH-420 both have Dolby, the "D" must be for...
Panasonic RF-1060 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1973 [ATTACH]
Great unit, the AIWA Compo Thread has lots of information and photos of these units.
You might have to mic it for OD/ID and look around the net, some of the information on this site might help...
Chivas with an interesting radio from 1999 [ATTACH]
Yahoo Internet Life Magazine 2001, ripping music in the new digital age [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
JVC from 2001, Kaboom!!!! [ATTACH]
I'm definately not familar with the TDK Mojo from 2001, this is neat looking, anybody have one? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Creative 2001, the price has dropped! [ATTACH]
Sony 2000 [ATTACH]
Yahoo Internet Life 2000 Clear plastic dominated back then, some neat early MP3 entries. [ATTACH]
From Yahoo Internet Life Magazine 2000 [ATTACH]
I can definately see these getting very collectable Fujifilm FinePix 40i from 2000 [ATTACH]
Remember being able to put a million songs on a CD? Creative's MP3 CD Player from 2000 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Samsung Uproar from 2000 [ATTACH]
Energizer E2's from 2000 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yahoo had a paper magazine back in the early days, found on archive.org Some interesting MP3 Players from 2000, did the Sony Walkman (MP3) ever...
Separate names with a comma.