WOW! One finally came up for sale but it isn't cheap, the 1981 Technics M212 tape deck with stereo microcassette. It's kind of cool how the...
Pearlcorder X-01 for cheap, these little soft-touch microcassette players are really impressive. https://www.ebay.com/itm/175906607220? [ATTACH]
The Sanyo Card, another very rare model, I think it's really tiny in person. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256230176369? [ATTACH]
It's no secret I love the microcassette, especially with a radio! Here's a dirt-cheap Olympus R905 with the RA1 Tuner, good luck finding the RA2,...
For what looks to be an entry-level player, this is kind of nice looking. The three station settings is also interesting, back in the 80's, I...
The story and video are in the link. https://bronx.news12.com/massive-boombox-artwork-pays-tribute-to-50-years-of-hip-hop [ATTACH]
If your looking to throw a B&B party, this might be the spot! The Boombox Wall in Brooklyn....
OG Gummies [ATTACH]
Welcome!
It's legal over here now, there might be some favorites, personally I'm a beer guy. [ATTACH]
It's legal here now...... [ATTACH]
The M60 is doing kitchen duty now, it's nice, gets loud but there's some static in the AM band.
I love some of those first "big" TVs with the speakers mounted on the side. There was that huge push to have matching audio and the stereo TV all...
Just in time for Halloween! LL Cool J. https://www.costume-works.com/ll-cool-j.html [ATTACH]
This guy has some very nice photos. https://michaelbenabib.com/llcooljphotos [ATTACH]
In case you don't know, LL has a Sirius XM Station called Rock the Bells...
Get your own print! https://www.ebay.com/itm/362008614687 [ATTACH]
Beer and Gettobaster?
I was just going through some old photos, I don't think I ever posted this one.... Unfortunately the van and Belzebub are gone but the JVC still...
I'm surprised they don't have more menu selections, one for information, one for sales and more. I thought search was different and watching some...
Separate names with a comma.