How can we forget LL was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2021. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
...and another Rotel Amp, the only Rotel I've ever seen was sitting on a curb in Paris next to a Technics TT. I didn't have room in my backpack...
I feel like the box adds some juice to the line but I may be wrong.
There's some subtle differences in most of the models, very few are 100% the same.
Nice, where is it made?
Welcome to the forum, the HS-J02 is one of my favorites but I'm not a repair expert. Try posting the question in the Walkman Tech Section, it...
marantz PMS 7000/7004, the 7004 would most likely be EU 4-band model. [ATTACH]
Holy scores! There's a lot around the internet for this beast, I think it was made in 1977? Finding originals is going to be hard, it was an...
Wow, that's a heck of a collection. The fact that they are all mostly portable is really interesting, people really wanted to record everything....
I had to look that one up, you could tell it had an 80's vibe!
[ATTACH]
I found another press release from April 1966, 3M had their own version. [ATTACH]
I couldn't find any info in my searches. I'm guessing late 70's, early 80's?
I think our FBI was on counterfeiters like fleas on a dog. The only mix tapes we had were from K-Tel and Ronco, professional companies kicking...
Then aiwa took over and ruled the world. I feel like most of the systems were one or two pieces, I used to pass by a lot of them that looked like...
I never saw those later mini Onkyo's or even the TEACs, Denon was pretty much our cream of the crop mini-stereo but by the 90's everyone was...
It says music but I wonder what the headphone looked like or was it just an ear plug like the transistor radios had?
I didn't get an offer and it's on my watch list....I'm thinking about it, I love the suitbox models.
Very nice! I think I have that album, maybe the old version? Is it stereo or mono? ARKAY would have DeOxited the crap out of the Technics....
We didn't have this style over here, it was mainly the Fisher All-In-One Stacked Components that used proprietary cords to connect. It didn't...
Separate names with a comma.