Great photos! Reliving them again tonight. Command8, I posted some old newspaper ads today with several of the cool AIWA BBE's from Singapore...
Those little Sansui's go for silly money over here, I could probably pay for my trip at the right price.
I was in Barcelona once, travelled the alleys, beaches and backways. The temperature was a warm 85F, the vino tinto was warm and the girls were...
Sorry to hear your having issue. This is a popular model, maybe you can post some photos of the insides? The Lion might have the service manual,...
Sorry I checked around here and didn't see anything. Good luck with the repair, it looks really compact.
For me personally I cringe when people want to modify classic equipment. I have like eight-thousand Eneloop Batteries, most are AAA, but they...
I'm not an expert and have never seen this model and don't know what your skill level is. I would start by cracking it open, checking the belt,...
Some beautiful models from AIWA January 1991, the beginning of the end as we know it. [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-JX-303A from July 1990 [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-JX2000 from 1990 [ATTACH]
The Business Times 16 March 1989 (Singapore) Some news about AIWA, the Singapore division seemed to be doing much better than the Japanese. [ATTACH]
AIWA from 1990 [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-SJ25, this has to be a rare one, anybody have one of these? [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX-999 from 1995 [ATTACH]
Goldstar from 1985, price is Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
A neat beach ad from Toshiba 1970 for the Actas KT-210 [ATTACH]
Toshiba from 1971, the top console is nice looking! Most of ours during this time were very dated Victorian Style and still look very dated....
Toshiba RT-200s from 1981, this is a full page ad! [ATTACH]
Toshiba 1981 [ATTACH]
Toshiba Banner Ad from 1977 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.