When I travel, I love walking, sometimes 15+ miles a day, and I get to see a ton of stuff. Other then that I dig ditches all day at work so...
Sony 2001, moving into the digital age! [ATTACH]
This discussion is in all the forums I visit (cars, audio, tools). With a background in industrial design and an eye for "stuff" I've been...
Post photos if you go! I was hoping to get a personal list for myself if I go soon. My buddy might move back here anytime so I want to go for a...
Found some more Bustang CRS-5.5 Catalog on Yahoo Auctions, I might have to grab this one! I don't see a date, anybody own a CRS-5.5? [ATTACH]...
Interesting, can you post the info on the back? Do you know if the same company also made boomboxes?
Good luck! I haven't been there for two years but I searched high and low. The store Boodokhan mentions has some great stuff but I didn't see...
Sure it looks entry-level but that thing is neat. Thanks for sharing, great find!
Welcome to the forum! As you can see, the microcassette thread gets a lot of looks. There were so many neat, highly advanced units that never...
Thanks for sharing, I had no idea Tandberg had a cool little field recorder. I think I've only seen one 0r two recievers, the equipment is pretty...
Those were good times, I was in Barcelona right after the Olympics and everything was super-clean and the hotels were cheap. A little red wine,...
Beautiful!
Welcome! We love Naks! ...and most cassette decks. The Nak Techs are drying up pretty fast unfortunately. Don't get me started on BMWs, I love...
Welcome! Feel free to post your progress, there's lot's to learn fixing old electronics. My best advice is to get a Vessel JIS Screwdriver Set...
It's funny because I always thought that Sony built crappy boomboxes outside of a handful, but the reality seems more like they funded the cool...
PA wouldn't be stereo? I'm sticking with the DJ or ice rinks, we have a ton of rinks with CD/cassette players, they have to be amped by...
Yep, but at the same time a lot of the early information has dissolved. Most of the free hosting sites shut down, TinyPics and a few others quit...
Sony Metal 1989 [ATTACH]
Aiwa's have always been one of my favorites, I just picked up another AIWA Boombox last week, they tend to be easier to find then some of the cool...
That is cool, it must have been for a very targeted market. I'm not seeing anything in my searches. No UL listing on the back so it might not...
Separate names with a comma.