I meant the same model receivers and tape decks, some of the marantz's around this time were really low-budget stuff and that's all I ever saw.
Nice! Is the power issue with the tape deck? I don't think it matters since it's an FM transmission. I've never noticed mine powering down,...
As a student of design I get suckered in by all of these little marvels and I love music or talk radio, especially lugging 50 lb bags all day,...
maxell 1993 [ATTACH]
Just found this guy with some killer boomboxes....
Welcome! We used to have a lot of "big" collectors located in Berlin, Radio Heir used to have that huge wall of boomers and the famous photo but...
You could probably get some ABS sheet, you can cut it with woodworking tools and glue it with ABS cement. Build up one side and drill a hole...
It's amazing how many tapes still sound good, fell free to post what you have, there's a tape listening thread around here somewhere.
Welcome to the forum! Too bad you don't still have that 838, those things are like gold now, I bought one a few years ago and it was an adventure...
Welcome!
Philips from 1993 [ATTACH]
More advertising from Sony 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We still have a decent amount of AM Stations, I'm listening to one now. I'd love to see something like YouTube on the AM band, I like music in...
That's a neat looking little system, I used to find the same receiver and tape decks from the 80's and didn't buy any.
Separate names with a comma.