Sanyo Cadnica from 1981, from our friends on Twitter [ATTACH]
That's from 1984 [ATTACH]
Victor JVC-CX7 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ-JA160 from 1987, another Star Wars Co-Branding. This is a cool looking unit, anybody own one of these? [ATTACH]
Kenwood CP-5R from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sanyo PH-CD500 from 1988 [ATTACH]
RC-X7 from 1988, does it say "Victor" on it? [ATTACH]
Found on Twitter The "brick series" Sony WA-33 leads the way on pricing, anybody know why these were more expensive? I must be a true nerd, I...
Sony WH-504 from 1988 [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-PL10 from 1988 [ATTACH]
AIWA CSD-W880 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman Batteries [ATTACH]
AIWA AD-WX22 [ATTACH]
MR-M6 [ATTACH]
Casio TV-1400, sorry I can'y read it, found on Twitter [ATTACH]
Sorry can't read this.... RC-S180, I think it's a Sanyo but I'm not sure, anybody know? [ATTACH]
AGFA SFD from 1977 [ATTACH]
Pearlcorder SD from 1977 [ATTACH]
It's not showing up on Discogs https://www.discogs.com/master/54585-The-Beatles-Rock-N-Roll-Music?format=Cassette Cassette bootlegging was huge...
Alex Chernyak recently uploaded this classic brochure to archive.org, this is one of my favorite years, I'm embarassed to say how many of these I...
Separate names with a comma.