Some cool Denon's from 1986, amazingly it's easy to identify the three car showed in the ad! [ATTACH]
TDK 1986 [ATTACH]
Not to be outdone by Denon, Memorex's 1986 ad. [ATTACH]
A forgotten brand from the 80's the Autry's, guess what they still make shoes! from 1986 [ATTACH]
Swatch from 1986, I wonder if Swatch and Sony ever did any co-branding? [ATTACH]
....and Reeboks from 1986 [ATTACH]
I heard they were making a movie about 80's shoes! Here's Converse's Response to the Air Jordan from 1986 [ATTACH]
Maxell 1986 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine 1986, some mention of the new CD portables and a tiny blurb about the Marantz PMD 430 with DBX! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We have rebates over here, one of the home improvement stores does 11% back regularly if you mail in the bottom of the sales ticket within a few...
I've got a BSR EQ-3000 that they also advertised heavily back in the 80's, it looks cool when it's fully lit up and it kind of works better then...
Sony D-5 from 1985 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1985 [ATTACH]
Magnavox D8247 from 1985 [ATTACH]
NOS, I might have to post that in the mega sale thread......
I've got one of the big amps and maybe a PL-3000 Turntable but nothing else. I passed by another amp and a few tape decks over the years for...
Rolling Stone Magazine 1985 [ATTACH]
Swatch with the funky fresh ads from 1985, the later 80's were all about fashion and trends. I do not remember these sunglasses, they would have...
Bob Geldof's Boombox on the table right from 1985, is it a JVC? Very rare celebrity photo with the antenna extended! From Rolling Stone...
I loved reading the long descriptions as a kid and thinking maybe this was the Walkman Killer?
Separate names with a comma.