A Coke Contest from 1991, I used to love stuff like this cuz i drank a lot of pop! Is that Tom Cruise? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pioneer 1991, car space was getting tight and aftermarket stereos were getting squeezed out. [ATTACH]
TDK from 1991, as a young kid with no money, I was getting taped album copies from my friends. Albums always took a lot of time but CD's were...
Those BASF Chrome Extra IIs were pretty popular over here but they seem inexpensive! I wonder if any of these magazines have sales figures, that...
Sony 1991, still cranking out 41 different models, while most of these were pretty common at the thrifts, I never saw the Outback Models. [ATTACH]
Kenwood 1991, this is a 1/2 page, 2-page spread, if anybody wants it bigger let me know..... [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1998 [ATTACH]
Sony from 1998 [ATTACH]
Seiko Kinetic from 1998, these were cool when they came out, your wrist movement wound it up! [ATTACH]
Duracell 1998 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine 1998 [ATTACH]
Sharp 1997 [ATTACH]
Kenwood 1997 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1997, it looks like boomboxes are no longer a thing with the musicians. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine with a MiniDisc Contest 1994 [ATTACH]
Various brands from Casio 1994, I'd love to find the Pathfinder [ATTACH]
aiwa from 1994, for a kid this was probably pretty nice, it even had a mic! [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1994, "this surprisingly lightweight box"!!!!!! [ATTACH]
I thought it was a wood patterned metal...... Neat little player!
Anybody seen these AR Speakers? from 1990 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.