Nice, we didn't get too many Toshiba Tape Decks over here, outside of my boomboxes I don't think I own one.
This looks like an early version of the MD or it's a 3.5" floppy. From Rolling Stone 1989, anybody have one of these cameras in their collection?...
Rolling Stone 1988 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Asics from 1988 [ATTACH]
I had an old version of Adobe PDF Reader Pro, where it had all the advanced functions to edit PDFs, I was trying to use it last week (on a Win7...
Nike Ad from 1988 with some Sports Headphones. [ATTACH]
Sanyo from 1988, a big two page ad! This is for the Surround Sound Series, the shown model looks very nice with a remote! Anybody have one of...
Magnovox Personal View Portable TV from 1988, this won a design award! [ATTACH]
A very early DAT deck from Delco, 1988, they were found in General Motors/Chevrolet Cars. I never cared for Delco Stereos, they were ok, Ford...
Wow, that's a little different looking, I love the version on the tablet with the blue panel, I'd love to more of the matching equiment. Thanks...
Some beautiful Hitachi's from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony CD-3 from 1988 [ATTACH]
AIWA 1988 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT-4097 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Coor's Swag with an FM Walkman from 1988 [ATTACH]
It's an ad for AR Speakers but isn't that an AIWA? from 1988 [ATTACH]
Even soap! Coast from 1988 [ATTACH]
Coor's Herman Josephs from 1988 [ATTACH]
Nike Son of Lava from 1988, the first hybrid shoes? [ATTACH]
Luckily I have a large grab bag of equipment and can do some mixing and matching but your right, most equipment needs the right match to sound...
Separate names with a comma.