Just saw this, what a gem, I'm pretty sure it's a multi-meter? From 1976 [ATTACH]
Hellesens Batteries from 1974 [ATTACH]
1976 [ATTACH]
Sony from 1976 [ATTACH]
Just found this ad for a very odd Sinclair Calculator, the Sovereign from 1976, anybody see or own one of these? Sinclair had the best marketing...
From 1976 [ATTACH]
BASF LH from 1971 [ATTACH]
Sony HF from 1971 [ATTACH]
Interesting Sony Italian Ad from 1971 [ATTACH]
Sony TC-40 from 1971, the clock is really cool! [ATTACH]
Sony CF-300 from 1971 [ATTACH]
I love this ITT from 1979, we didn't have these over here. More of a full size system but it has all those tiny square buttons like AIWA. It...
Welcome, good luck with your repairs, unfortunately thats an expensive model to have to fix.
Welcome!
Here's a photo in case somebody wants to check them out in the future.... [ATTACH]
I was at my local vintage records and equipment store yesterday and he was going through some new albums and playing this one, I slightly...
Welcome to the forum, we'd love to see those home-grown models, Russian Boomboxes started popping up a few years ago.
Welcome to the forum, I've always wanted to visit your country but the opportunity has never come up.
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search! I've found equipment everywhere, up here we have used "thrift stores" and garage sales where...
Separate names with a comma.