These never come up for sale, I'd be a player but it's a little roached out unfortunately. The AIWA Strasser HD-S1, if I'm not mistaken, this was...
I'm surprised there wasn't a cool version, with all of the larger Karaoke Machines, it would have been a natural to have cool light show going to...
The New Sound of Stereo by Ivan Berger 1986 (you can check it out at archive.org, great book!) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Score! But it's a Panasonic..... [ATTACH]
www.gearpatrol.com does a break-down of the Vault by Vans Line of classic shoes....
That Fisher is rare around here and the red is even more rare.
I've got a bluetooth dongle that goes to the RCA AUX's, I try to rotate boomers and get them exercise.
Not to be mistaken for the PVC models coming out from JVC?
Crank it and kick back! See if you can spot Wolfman Jack... [MEDIA]
Even with the search engines, I'll find stuff by paging through the magazines/newspapers that doesn't show up in the search. Don't forget the...
That's funny that Lasonic's had a repair issue, luckily there's not much stuffed into them. I love that Sony, I have that one and have been...
Found over on Pinterest, unfortunately this is the only page [ATTACH]
Found over on Pinterest, a wild looking Clarion [ATTACH]
Denon 1989 [ATTACH]
How often do you see a Yamaha Car Stereo, from 1985. [ATTACH]
Three free CD's if you bought a D-555 in 1992! [ATTACH]
Thanks Hyperscope! Post if you find anything, don't worry about duplicates, I can't remember 1/2 of what I posted, I try to save them in some...
BIC T-4M from 1979 [ATTACH]
JCPenny and Sears fought like a brother and sister. I think they got sued by ADIDAS's for the three stripes but I'm going by an old memory. From...
This is an interesting Panasonic from 1979, the CQ-7600 it looks like a stealth model with monster 100 watt amps hidden in the car. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.