Goldstar TSR-640 from 1982 [ATTACH]
https://www-tkma-co-jp.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokuma_Shoten...
I guess I'm wrong, they were a player in the cassette market, looks like there are several prerecorded tapes out there. Look at the date, 1997!...
Plus that's a Samsung Chip, it wouldn't surprise me if they were the manufacturer. I feel like "Tokuma Communications" is branding for a...
Welcome to the forum! We had another employee from there sign up a few months ago. My buddies and I used to love going to the local electronics,...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum Albert! I just saw this thread, some of these take a while to get approved. Feel free to post your audio finds!
Welcome to the forum! More people will look at the post if you put it in the Walkman Tech section.
Welcome to the forum! I'm still finding a ton of cassettes, usually dirt cheap, at garage sales along with other audio equipment, it nice to kick...
It kills me thinking how much equipment was tossed out, it's nice to hear survivor stories even if the equipment doesn't work.
radiorich, post some of your goodies! I bet you have some cool gems in there. What brands had the most returns? Do you have any cool old signs?
It's funny Longman, you got a Ford and I got a Triumph, I miss those days, not sure what stereo was in the Triumph but I just posted Candlebox,...
I like my music hard!
Oh Yea! [MEDIA]
On tour and I have a ticket! Always loved this song.... [MEDIA]
I had a beat up Triumph Spitfire, held together with duck tape and cross-threaded USA Bolts with a tape deck and I loved cranking this song, I'll...
One of the dumbest videos of all time? One of the greatest songs of all time? Black Flag Slip It In! I saw the Flag a million times after a hard...
Dance to the music! The Berecha DL-26 Karaoke Boombox. I don't think it's like a traditional karoake boombox, you might be able to just sing...
We thought that digital tuning was soooo cool, it's so odd how it looks dated now and analog tuners still look great. I have to believe in...
Welcome to the forum! There's nothing wrong with making old equipment play music; in fact some of the greatest inventors and intellects were...
Separate names with a comma.