Coke 1987 [ATTACH]
Sennheiser 1983 [ATTACH]
From 1981, I can't read it, did they make the boombox? It looks like an ad for a music club with a free boombox. [ATTACH]
Very nice! Great collection, Boodakhan made a replacement window a few years ago but I can't remember what model it was for you'd have to search...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post your treasures.
I'm starting to see more of those 90's Panasonics going up for sale but there must be some collector market because they're getting decent money...
Do you guys also have HD radio piggybacking on the FM band?
Thanks! I just search around the internet. Most of it I have to look through the whole magazine or newspaper, the search engines don't pull out...
Sony D-Z555 from 1989, Playboy Netherlands [ATTACH]
I was thinking about grabbing the Emerson but decided not to, not much else at this local shop..... [ATTACH]
PROKENNEX from 1984 [ATTACH]
Good eye! I never would have noticed that.
Yamaha NC-1 from 1992, I wonder what it says about Harmon Kardon on the bottom? [ATTACH]
Back at you! Audio (Germany 1978) Thanks Wegavision! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sanyo RD 5600 from 1978 [ATTACH]
This looks interesting, an ITT from 1978 [ATTACH]
Dual PRP 5 from 1983, Playboy Germany [ATTACH]
Panasonic RF-7D from 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Post a thread, I've had luck with members getting equipment for me over the years all around the world.
If you have any equipment photos, we love checking out the equipment.
Separate names with a comma.