Playboy Deutschland 1983 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sennheiser from 1984 [ATTACH]
Love this ad from 1984, unfortunately I can't read it... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-F40 from 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Becker from 1984, fairly rare in the USA unless you have a vintage Benz [ATTACH]
BASF from 1984 [ATTACH]
Philips from 1979 You can see around 79 a lot of the ads got much more polished and were published in four-color even if the magazine was black...
Found this little blurb in Stereoplay from 1979, sorry can't read it and it doesn't look like there's pricing. Edit, it looks like pricing is...
Stereoplay 1979, sorry can't read it but I love the set! The Olympus D System with a few attachements. [ATTACH]
BASF from 1979 [ATTACH]
AMPEX from 1979 [ATTACH]
I never had anything last more than a two years which is odd because I saved almost everything from when I was a kid like GI Joe's, HO Train Sets,...
I have an Elac as well, missing the strobe ring like most of them, but I was talking about the killer Sony! I love the early 70's tables with the...
Our HD FM might be like your DAB, it piggy-backs off of the FM Station and depending on how many feeds, the quality gets worse, so most are one or...
Welcome to the forum, I'm a member on those others but in the old days I used different names for each. Feel free to post any of your audio, I...
Good luck, I never see big Craig's outside of the slightly older mono units. That might be AKA (also known as) a Sanyo, early Craigs also had the...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum, sorry I can't help with the repairs although I was happy to resolder the sync button on my Xbox One Controller the other...
Welcome to the forum, my buddy from Michigan gave me his WM-10 years ago......
Separate names with a comma.