Over 100,000 views! I'm wondering if it's bots or actual people looking? Feel free to contribute, don't worry about duplicates. The Sony E.AIR...
The Japan Times February 24-March 1992 [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1976-10-21 One of the coolest from 1976, the AIWA TPR-830 [ATTACH]
I use plastic pry bars very carefully if my fingernails don't work. Kits are pretty cheap on Amazon and might save you from breaking or...
Welcome Ital80! Good luck in your quest for a boombox, I remember finding my first huge AIWA at a local thrift store, researching it on the...
JVC is one of my favorite vintage audio brands, in fact I walked home with a JVC QL-Y3F Turntable a couple days ago. I always felt the build...
Sanyo M7830K from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sharp CD-X3 from 1986 The Japan Times [ATTACH]
Matsushita RQ-444 from 1972 The Japan Times [ATTACH]
Pioneer X-770 1986 [ATTACH]
Matsushita RX-FW32 from 1985 The Japan Times [ATTACH]
It looks like Nifco was a subcontractor for boombox doors? From The Japan Times 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony CFS-W600 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Hitachi CP-88R from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M4420 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Pioneer CT-F900 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sanyo Sportster M-G18D from 1982 [ATTACH]
Pioneer SK-909F from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sanyo MGR99 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Here's a cool one that silently disappeared, the WatchCam from 1985! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.